Acquire data, schema, and query engine in one command
DoltHub hosts Dolt databases, and provides additional features on top of that. Dolt provides superior data management tools by treating changes to data with the same degree of care as source code in the Git model.
Every change to the data is associated with a commit, and commit data is surfaced in SQL allowing for programmatic diffing of data.
DoltHub allows users to collaboratively build databases. The Dolt data model used to manage updates provides the discipline for hygienically building data in a collaborative and decentralized manner.
The pull request model allows the owner of the dataset to accept and reject proposed changes, and potential contributors to provide updates.
Subscribe and Distribute
The clone and pull functionality make Dolt databases hosted on DoltHub the perfect way to distribute structured data.
- Subscribers can simply clone data and immediately run SQL commands and use ODBC libraries against a MySQL Server
- Distributors of data can use branches and versions to maintain various datasets for consumers.
- Both benefit from instantaneous rollbacks provided by the commit model, and the ability to diff between any two commits
Dolt is —and always will be—open source, free to use,
and free to distribute
Free to use
- Host public repositories and collaborate
- Explore public datasets
- Create private repositories
- Includes 100 GB/mo of storage
- Each additional GB/mo is $1